1) Lift up the Car Seat Fabric to see the area the Harness will feed through, as shown below:
2) Identify the Harness Adjustment Button underneath the fabric. This is demonstrated below:
3) Turn the Car Seat over as it may allow for a bit more control.
4) While upside down, the belt needs to be fed through this area, as pointed out below:
5) This needs to be fed under the silver mechanism, which will work best when the button is pressed - as shown in picture below. (The button is used to clamp the harness in place when not pressed to stop the harness loosening when used)