The batch code can be found on your product. This will be a white sticker with the product name, production number and batch code date. Please see an example here.
- For the Stomp range, this will be on the chassis just above the shopping basket.
- The Zira batch code will be on the inside of the rear leg of the pram. This is the same with the Star, Comet and Cosmo.
- The Eclipse will have the batch code under the built in buggy board.
- The Discovery batch sticker will be on the inside of the rear leg
- The Globe batch code will be on the right hand side of the chassis as if you were standing behind the pram, near the cup holder latch.
- On the Gravity it can be found in the back of the footrest at the front of the stroller.
- The Aries batch code is on the inside of the rear leg.
- With all of our car seats, the batch sticker will be found on the outer casing of the seat.
- The isofix base batch code will always be on the underneath of the base.